March 20, 2020
Dear Voice Resident,
We are writing to inform you of important updates in light of current events. For the health and safety of our residents, leaders and staff, Voice is suspending operations in the office until further notice. We will still share information regarding Voice programs, opportunities or resources of interest to residents. Expect us to contact you thru our automatic calling system, newsletters, website, and social media. If you do not already receive these alerts and would like to, please click here or call our office 773-769-2442.
Our Resident Opportunity Services program team will provide support during this health crisis by phone and remotely to provide information and referrals on
- Ways to obtain food, groceries, and other necessary household supplies.
- How to apply for emergency unemployment or other financial assistance.
- Information on current debt and bill relief programs and policies.
- Assistance in accessing essential physical and mental health services.
- And, how to sign-up to receive regular check-ins throughout this time of need.
For questions, please call or leave a message at our office or with the Resident Services Coordinator at 847-920-2442. We will get back to you as soon as possible. For property management, maintenance and rent questions, please call and follow the guidelines set by your property manager.
For additional health recommendations and updates, visit these sites:
www.chicago.gov or www.cdc.gov/coronavirus.
Colleen Heitlage, MSW
Voice Resident Services Coordinator